All the IT Support You Need. Or Any of It.
We’re friendly, highly experienced experts who provide IT for your business at any stage.
Startups, high-growth, and established businesses.
We’ve served them all – and now, we’ll do the same for you.
We meet you where you are today and evolve with you as your needs change tomorrow. We fill in whatever gaps you have, from small projects to comprehensive IT management. Every member of our team has a higher level of experience and expertise than you’ll find almost anywhere else.
Whatever you need, whenever you need it.
Take the guesswork out of managing IT for your office. We offer a variety of support plans, including:
- Remote Support – Problem-solving in real time, by phone or chat, at a great price.
- Augmented Support – For when your in-house IT team needs a little breathing room.
- Fully Outsourced IT – All the support you need, onsite and remote, including security.
- Project and Hourly Support – WiFi fixes, office moves, tech upgrades: We’re on it.
An expert response to every request.
Within 10 minutes.
We’re skilled experts with deep experience supporting a wide range of solutions. And we’re lightning-fast. You can:
- Submit requests via Slack, email, or phone.
- Talk to an actual human on the phone – no phone trees or voicemail.
- Get full transparency into your tickets, projects, and status.
- Get reports to show we’re living up to our promises.
Better workflows. Smarter processes.
We do more than fix technical problems. We evaluate your unique environment to identify ways you can use technology to work smarter. Our services include:
- Developing your onboarding process so new hires are ready to roll on Day 1.
- Ensuring that your team members can access what they need – but not what they don’t.
- Evaluating bottlenecks and inefficiencies – and resolving them – in regular reviews.
The best security for your unique business.
We design a strategy for your business that pulls from the best services out there. Your options include:
- Centralized patch management, encryption, and computer security.
- Cloud-to-cloud backup of G Suite, Office 365, and other solutions.
- Mobile device management.
- User security awareness training and testing.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Assistance with SOC 2 Type 2, FINRA, SEC, and audit questionnaires.